RAIN CITY JACKS - CODE OF CONDUCT
The Rain City Jacks ("RCJ") is a private club governed by a set of parameters that define how all members and club officials interact physically and socially in the context of the club. This includes all club-sponsored events and group communications. All members and prospective members must read, understand and agree to adhere to these parameters.
The space we create at all Rain City Jacks events is the result of our common commitment to and respect for each other. We shape and maintain a safe environment to explore and celebrate our sexual energy without shame or fear, and the "safety" of every event is about more than just having "safe sex." RCJ events are also meant to be socially, emotionally and legally safe. To this end, we all agree to observe and maintain these parameters.
Because we all value our group experience, and because we all understand that the parameters make that unique experience possible, we are self-policing. We do not have a need for "enforcers" and each agree to help each other stay within the constraints of our stated rules.
Rain City Jacks Code of Conduct
1) JO ONLY
Like all traditional JO clubs, we limit sexual activity to masturbation. Oral and anal sex are never permitted at RCJ events.
2) PERMITTED PLAY (by mutual consent only)
- Self-masturbation and consensual mutual masturbation
- Erotic and friendly touch
- Showing-off and watching
- Parallel penis-to-penis masturbation (“C2C”)
- Frottage (rubbing bodies together)
- Oral contact above the waist only (kissing, nipple nibbling, etc.)
3) PROHIBITED PLAY
- No insertion (nothing goes inside any body)
- No anal contact (including self-stimulation)
- No docking (head-to-head foreskin sharing)
- No oral contact below the waist
- No activity permitted without mutual consent
4) MINIMUM PARTICIPATION
Stripping to underwear.
5) GUIDELINES (encouraged but not required)
- Warn verbally before you shoot. Don’t just breathe heavily. Say it out loud with words.
- You may shoot on yourself or on any canvas-covered surface. Avoid shooting on the floor and never get semen on any body opening. You may shoot on another member’s body only with their explicit consent, and you can invite others to shoot on you, but always avoid getting semen on the face and rectum.
- Use protective footwear, preferably shoes, boots or sandals.
- Remove any jewelry that may cut or tear skin.
- Avoid aggressive or prolonged urethra play.
6) MUTUAL RESPECT & EXPLICIT CONSENT
Remember that each member is in charge of his own body. Always ask before you touch someone you don’t know. Check it out and make sure it’s okay to play. Say “no” if you need to and take “no” for an answer. Never press the issue. We treat each other with mutual respect and care, as we would a brother. Cruelty will not be tolerated.
7) DISCRETION & ANONYMITY
Never, at any time, disclose any member’s identity to anyone, either inside the club or out. Ever. What you do here, who you see here, stays here. Violation of any member's identity is grounds for termination of membership.
Do not attend an RCJ event if you have or suspect that you may have a disease you can spread to other members in the course of an event. This includes common colds and flu, herpes outbreaks and staph infections.
HIV is not considered communicable in the context of club activities. HIV-positive men are welcome to join the club and participate in events in accordance with our rules, as there is no evidence of transmission of the virus through mutual masturbation.
9) NO ALCOHOL - NO DRUGS
Never bring intoxicants of any kind to RCJ private events, and do not come to events drunk or high. Problem behavior will result in termination of membership. The club may, from time to time, host non-sexual social events at which alcohol may be available, and events hosted privately by individual club members may or may not include alcohol, but all JO events hosted by Rain City Jacks are designated alcohol- and drug-free.
10) PERSONAL HYGIENE
Be clean when you attend an RCJ event. Your body and hands need to be washed, teeth brushed and fingernails trimmed short and smooth. Take care of bad breath and excessive body odor before entering the play space. The club provides mouthwash and antibacterial soap at all events. Start every event with a trip to the bathroom to wash hands and gargle, whether you think you need it or not. Avoid excessive use of perfume or cologne.
Excessive chatter is discouraged in the play space. Some quiet talk is okay, and hot talk is welcome at any volume. “Conversation” is another matter. Take it outside, to the snack bar or the changing room. Be friendly and sociable, but don’t distract fellow members in the play space.
12) THE RED BAND
A red silicone band worn on the wrist during any event is a signal that this member may not be touched intimately without an explicit invitation. The red band means “don’t touch my penis.” This personal boundary must be 100% honored by every member at all times. Red bands are available upon request at all events at the check-in desk.
The Rain City Jacks Code of Conduct is subject to change without notice. For the most current version of the Code, or to make any comment or ask any question, Contact us at email@example.com
Updated 3 January 2010
© 2005-2013 Rain City Jacks. All rights reserved. Unauthorized duplication or distribution via any medium not allowed without permission.